Friday, February 28, 2020

Be Your Male 5 Star Rnb Pop And Or Edm Singer And Songwriter











About:

*Please read and pay attention to the gig you're purchasing and what is INCLUDED*  Contact me before ordering.



For anyone who doesn't have a singer for their song, I'm your guy.  I'm a BMI independent recording artist who takes pride in his craft.  Allow me to take your song to the next level creating a unique sound resulting in several Digital Streaming PLATFORM HITS!  I will record a verse and/or a hook for your song using adlibs and layered stunning harmonies!



This can be for any genre.  Supply me with your lyrics and/or I will write them myself, and I will come up with a melody if needed.



I will record for pretty much any genre of music:

- R&B/HipHop Collaborations

- Pop

- Electronic

- Reggae

- Spoken Word

- Jazz

- Christian

- Gospel

- Soulful

- Old Skool



I have style similar too:
- Sisqo

- Gerald Levert

- Dru Hill
- Jagged Edge
- Donnell Jones
- Tank
- Jamie Foxx
- Luther Vandross
- Calvin Richardon
- Dave Hollister
- Usher
- Donny Hathaway
- Any Many More!



If you have a special request, please send me a message with your request and your budget!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simply inspiring as to what Ejay can do with his voice. He has no limits or bounds. I'm truly appreciative. Thanks again brother!

Seller's Response:

Thanks man!!!

Seller's Response:

Such professtional and beautiful work! i will definitely be back to utilize your talents.. Amazing!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again!

:

I made very cool project with ejayrookmusic!




No comments:

Post a Comment