Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Write And Record An Original Rap For You











About:

I will write and record a 16 bar verse for your hip hop song. Whether you just want it to have for yourself as a feature for your own song, or you want to use it as a reference to make it your own song, all uses are fine! I will send a high quality wav of the verse and an mp3 reference track to you and I can provide wav stems if there are multiple takes needed. I can cover any variety of topics no matter how outlandish haha 



Any questions, please feel free to message me here!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

really talented Rapper, I enjoy to work with you man

Seller's Response:

Aremcee has been incredibly patient and supportive! I love working with him and he makes it so easy to do! i hope we work together a long time man!

Seller's Response:

Exceptional writing skills and he has a great flow. He knew exactly what I was requesting and over-delivered. 10/10, highly recommended.

:

Gave VERY good and detailed instructions. Patient, friendly and made sure he delivered all the tools necessary to succeed! Very happy to work with this client! Thank you!

:

He definitely delivered on his verse. Will most likely use him again on another project in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment