Saturday, February 29, 2020

Sing Your Backing Vocals For You











About:

I will be your backing vocals singer.



I have a 5-year experience of singing in a choir on different stems. 

On this package, you can ask for anything backing vocals related. 



Please note:

  1. The AD-LIBS it's only available for the standard and premium package.
  2. Don't ask for me to sing a song, this is specifically for backing vocals, but don't worry, you can message me or check out my other gigs for other kinds of vocals. 
  3. Make sure to be specific enough in what you ask! I can only provide you with the best services if you give me all the informations I need.




If you have any other questions, or you feel like my packages don't really fit your requirements,

you can always send me a message and ask for a special offer, tailored specifically for your needs.  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment