Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Be Your Female Vocalist Or Singer











About:

I can provide professionally recorded dry female vocals (ready to be mixed) for any pop/rock/acoustic/alternative track.



So if you're looking for excellent communication and quality... read on! :) 



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFOREHAND SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS IF THE SONG IS WITHIN MY RANGE.



The basic package is per track for the specified amount of seconds (if it's over 240 seconds, there is an extra charge so please adjust according to track length).



*If you need two separate tracks please place them as 2 separate orders*

*Harmonies are extra*



Things I will need from you:



- Instrumental

- Lyrics

- A vocal guide for the melody - this doesn't need to be perfect, it could be someone roughly singing over the top of the instrumental so I have an idea on melody.

- If harmonies have been ordered as an extra then please provide me again with a vocal guide or idea of what harmonies you are looking for and where.



Look forward to working with you! :) 



Reviews


:

Jade has recorded so many vocals for me now and every time they are perfect first time! Thank you Jade amazing job yet again and I can't wait for the next one!

:

Amazing as always! I love working with Jade - amazing vocals always first time and a perfect service. Thank you so so much for bringing my songs to life!

:

She did my order perfectly as asked of her, she was also very fast, I would recommend for you vocal needs

:

I had a great experience! She has an excellent voice and the recording was crisp and clear. I definitely would recommend.

:

Great work Jade. Really happy with your interpretation of the song.




No comments:

Post a Comment