Monday, February 24, 2020

Sing Your Poem Or Lyrics











About:

For $5 I will sing up 5 words of your song / poem (no revisions - please see packages for basic, standard and premium options).



Please see gig extras for all your needs and for custom orders, please have a chat to me.



All music will be delivered raw, unless you opt for the "mix and mastered" gig extra. 



I can also compose the melody on guitar (this is a gig extra) and provide the chords (incl. in the gig extra). 



My poetry has been published twice and my lyrics have also reached the semi finals in the UK Songwriting competition. 



Please note that these rates are exclusive to Fiverr



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She made much effort to respond to my request. I appreciate her work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review! I appreciated your professional communication and patience with my vocal range and ability. I hope to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

pleasant, patient and professional seller, will definitely buy again :>

:

Thank you for your patience and friendly work ethic. I enjoyed your project so much. It even made me emotional! I hope you love your song!




No comments:

Post a Comment