Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sing Awesome Vocals On Your Edm Track











About:

Hi Guy's thanks for stopping by.



I am a seasoned Singer-Songwriter and performer and have vast experience with Co-writes globally. I am offering Soulful rock/pop male vocals for your  EDM track.



My talent is to write catchy, insightful vocal melodies and lyrics top lines I work with various genres, but, I LOVE rocking EDM tracks !!.



EDM is an interesting one as Dance music with classic rock vocals totally rocks.... think of CHICANE, AVICII (God rest his soul!), also more recently SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA.



All Genres considered but I have integrity so will only accept jobs I feel I am right for. 



With this in mind PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING A GIG!!



I love lyrics and am happy to work with you on these too, keeping you in the loop as the musical creation unfolds. 



Happy to discuss Copyright licensing. 

Reviews


:

Alex was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was super excited for my project and delivered even more vocal tracks than I needed. The song turned out so great. Communication was great all the way through. Thanks a lot, Alex!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment