Monday, February 24, 2020

Sing Or Do Harmony For Any Song











About:

Hey there! My name is Oswaldo and I'm a professional vocalist and singer. I'm just starting my career after finishing my music studies.



**PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE YOU ORDER**



My specialty is in delivering a High Quality with a special male tone that will perfectly complement any song. My favorite styles for my voice are Blues, Jazz, pop or Indie, but I can do any style. 



I offer perfect sounding vocals for your song, different vocal depending on the style and what you want with the final result



What I need from you:

  • Instrumental track (in case is a completely new song) 
  • Melody guide (In the case you have one already i can also make my own and show you as a draft)
  • Full lyrics (unless you need me to write - send me a message to discuss)
  • Song's BPM




lookinf forward to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment