Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sing Your Song And Add Harmonies











About:

Singing is my passion. I would love to help you out with any project you are working on please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions before placing your order, or if you have a special request. 



If you would like to see some of my stuff ,I am the vocalist in NOHAN. (song title-Out of reach)



Please note that the sample audio is not the actual quality I own a recording mic with HQ audio this is just a sample of my singing style. I can do just about any genre. Also custom prices can be arranged if you contact me first with your idea :)



All songs are recorded with studio quality equipment. In a studio.

Presonus Microphone as well as the presonus interface on studio one 4 .

You wil also receive a reference track so that you can hear how the vocals are laid out , as well as raw/dry and wet vocal files in .wav format.



Well that's all you need to know! looking forward to your order.

LET'S MAKE SOME MUSIC ;)



 - Kayla La Manna



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice experience

Seller's Response:

Great to work with!

Seller's Response:

Great gig, delivered as promised. I recommend everyone not waste your time with any other gig. This girl is the real deal. You will be happy.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with! :) would be happy to work with buyer again!

:

Very proffessional, great voice, will buy again. Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment