Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Be Your Professionally Trained Female Singer And Vocalist











About:

Hi, thank you for checking out my Gig!! 

My name is Mady & I've been a Professional Musician for almost 10 years now. I have a Bachelors of Music in Voice & I'm currently a voice teacher too! I am trained in Classical Voice (proficient pronouncing in English, French, German and Italian) & have performed in countless Operas across North-America, and even entertained the Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau!



So if you are looking for a trained professional whose entire life revolves around music, and who can deliver exactly what you are looking for in your next project, then look no further. I am here to put you to ease.



I Offer:

  • Clear Concise & Quick Communication
  • Completely Flexible & Distinctive Tone
  • Professional Studio Recorded Audio
  • Countless Years of Experience and "Know-how"


How does it work?

Send me your:

  • Instrumental track
  • Description & Reference for Vocal Style
  • Lyrics
  • BPM


Concerning Revisions:

- Free revision: Err on my part

- Paid revision: Customizations or Additions



No credit required.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A great job in the end... coms were a little poor, and the job went on way past its deadline, but we got there, lovely voice thx

Seller's Response:

Happy we got there, certainly a first for me and I appreciate your honesty. Thank you

:

Delightful experience. Great endresult. Recommended !

:

Professional and delivered a nice result!

:

SHE IS SUPERNATURAL! I have done 100+ orders on fiverr and a lot of those are singers and I have found in my time there's a wide gulf which separates those who can bring down the house at karaoke or impress grandma VS actual trained singers who are musicians, who are artists, who "bring it". This was a very very unique track and I latched on to her resume as someone with the intelligence and sensitivity to pull it off. She gave me chills! She is very polite and professional (she's CANADIAN) and just great to work with. She won't just satisfy you, she will take your musical idea and elevate it. I am so so impressed by Mady.




No comments:

Post a Comment