Friday, February 28, 2020

Sing Your Song And Record It











About:

Creative Kit:



If you want to have a song recorded, send me a PRE-RECORDED instrumental and I will sing it and send you the new track with my vocals. Please note that this kit is not an option for me to create music for you, it is only for me to sing a prerecorded instrumental. Your payment will be refunded if you request any melody/lyrics.



Studio Kit:



Just provide any genre and I will give you a few different melodies and beats during revision time. When you are happy with your beat, I will send it to you. If the beat has lyrics, please send them to me. If you would like me to sing to the beat, please make sure to request that aswell. Please also note that this means if you don't provide lyrics or if you request to make lyrics without purchasing the extra lyrics option, your payment will be refunded as you have purchased the wrong kit.



Producer Kit:



This kit is basically me creating you a song. Pick a genre, ideas for lyrics, and some background and I will create you a song within 1 week.

Reviews


:

Very approachable and great to work with. My order criteria certainly weren’t the easiest but he certainly managed great and in the end delivered a fantastic product. I’m very happy with it.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment