Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be your male singer, songwriter, and composer

I will be your male singer, songwriter, and composer












About:

Hello buyer,

Please message me before placing an order, and/or carefully read the gig FAQ.

I'm Gilbert, a professional singer-songwriter who loves to create catchy, meaningful, and heartfelt songs; a genre-bender who has written and recorded songs in pop, r&b, edm, pop/rock, hard-rock, afrobeats and a few others.

Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.

Please note: Although I offer free sound engineering services, this is only a rough mix and master of my voice, to make the song sound good; as a gift to you. If you're unsatisfied with it, lemme know, and I'll send you the dry vocal tracks. You would need to have the project mixed and mastered by someone else.

I look forward to working with you!

Why you should choose me:

7+ years experience: I've written 100+ songs, and recorded over 30 of them.

Expert Knowledge of Songwriting and HIT SONG making,
 acquired through years of study and practice.

Reviews


angelaharlow:Very easy to work with and exactly what we wanted !

audaialtaie:Thank you so Much... He was amazing and I am happy for his coperative attitude and flexibility.

kantagara:Seller completely achieved what I requested from him. Outstanding experience

zara86:Excellent!. Gilbert wrote my a lullaby and I love it. it's exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be working with him again. Thanks Gilbert!

rachelemxo:This is amazing!!! Thank you so so much! I love it! So your voice will be mixed over the song saying MARRIED! You seriously have such a great voice! Thanks so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment