Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create a lyrical masterpiece on the level of Gucci Gang, provide vocals (20$ audio reference)

I will create a lyrical masterpiece on the level of Gucci Gang, provide vocals (20$ audio reference)












About:

I will write you original lyrics, in the style of any rapper ( I suggest SoundCloud rappers because thats whats popular now-a-days ), Lyrics can be about ANYTHING :)


I am an experienced lyrical work smith genius, lyrical prodigy, with a lot of experience.

Ey yo listen

Let me show you what I can do,
for me and you,
for all of your crew,
lyrical master, better and faster,
you dont see me you need some glasses,

Level two sales man, what can I say,
Who Lil Yoh, let me introduce, if I may

Im the guy who makes dope,
I am not your random bloke,
Takin all them gigs with me 
None left for you you lil bih

Who is Lil YoH they be askin
Who is Lil Yoh they be askin
Who is Lil YoH they be askin
the guy who takin your ice, thanx for askin

Ey Ey

Let me Help ya get some recognition .. ESKEDIT

My most recent WORK ( SONGS ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LeE5jRMkAQ&list=PLaH_-aulKbEhbnRsTzMQ1vbdnpEzdEVk4

I have extensive experience writing lyrics for:

  • Rap
  • Rock
  • Pop
  • Alternative
  • Poems .. books.... etc

If you are looking for lyrics to be written in a style other than the above genres, message me before ordering and we can discuss how to move forward.

Also do MIXING !

Reviews


dannytechaholic:Yo!!!!! He came in clutch with the beats and the rap for my YouTube Channel. Would definitely recommend this for anyone else

jango160:Seller was very nice and co-operative, I enjoyed working with him

sergiomota984:Great at what he does

kingdoss1:Seller is very talented, delivered as promised in gig description.

solvenis:amazingly fast delivery, great rapper. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment