Friday, July 13, 2018

I will write and record a 16 bar verse rap song

I will write and record a 16 bar verse rap song












About:

**Listen to songs made for previous buyers:

https://soundcloud.com/customrapsongs/sets/song-examples/s-8EKAz

**The perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, a business or any occasion!**

I'm a songwriter/performer. I developed this writing and recording service to give everyday people and businesses the ability to have their own custom music.

The process is FAST & EASY. Simply share with me what you would like your song to be about, specific points to cover or even a few of your own lyrics if you have some. Your finished song will be a collaboration between me and you to enjoy for a lifetime!

The $50 base gig includes:

☑ 1 Custom Song written & recorded in studio
☑ Approx. 1 Min. in length (16 Bars)
☑ Text document of lyrical notes used for recording
☑ Sent to you as a HQ 320 kbps MP3 file
*If you would like multiple verses and a chorus, order the full length song extra or message so we can go over the details to create a custom package just for you!  

***ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY SERVICES OR NEED SOMETHING ELSE? 
Contact me for a custom quote!

Reviews


eriktaylor31384:Another perfect song! Awesome!

gyrbeats:Outstanding Experience!

me2makemovies:Love this dude. Always deliver more than you asked for. Thank you once again.

nicheideas:Amazing bought the whole song and it is awesome. I knew you were going to kill it. thanks a lot. Off to see if i can get some attention and add some commas ;) Thank you!

gyrbeats:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment