Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will write and record a full childrens song for you

I will write and record a full childrens song for you












About:

I will write the lyrics and music of a children's song, with the context and topic of your choice. Then I will fully record the song, based on the package you choose, and give you a finished product to share with the special kid in your life, or your classroom. I'm a professional children's songwriter having worked with PBS and Nickelodeon. Check out my music samples, to get a glimpse at the kind of product you can expect to receive!

Reviews


emmametcalf:This was my second time employing Nick and I am very pleased with his work, again.\n\nHe consistently delivers high-quality songs and I will definitely work with him again in the future.

capitalballoon:I thought my song request might stump this artist, but I was very wrong. I needed an intro song for a routine in my magic show and lightning music pulled it off! The song exceeds, and is better than what I had imagined. I'd highly recommend this artist and will be hiring them again in the near future!

lightningmusic:I love how specific capitalballoon was in their requirements, which helped me give them exactly what they needed! Excited to work with them again!

dynalabcreative:Amazing as always!

tomleveen:Always awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment