Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will transcribe any piece of music to notation or guitar tab

I will transcribe any piece of music to notation or guitar tab












About:

Need a score, guitar tab or lead sheet from any audio*? This is the perfect gig for you. For a fiver, I'll score 5+ bars of an instrument or melody line in any piece of music you want to send me.


Using the professional music notation software Sibelius 7, I can create the score in a number of different file formats, including PDF, Music XML and image files. I'll also send you an audio rendering of the score I've created for no extra charge - this way you can confirm what you're seeing matches up with the song you want the score for.

Repeats and simpler music will be taken into account when ordering, so if what you're after isn't too complex, I can most likely complete what you're after for much lower than my standard rate :) 

I hope to be helping you on the way to playing your new favourite song soon!


Please note that as guitar tabs require me to figure out appropriate hand positions as well as just pitches and rhythms, they will require the 'tablature' extra to be ordered.

*If you are interested in transcribing a song from Youtube or similar sources I will need to first contact the copyright holders of the music to obtain permission.

Reviews


alexj92:Outstanding Experience!

htlend:Jacktarlinton did a great and efficient job with this piece and made a modification with no problem. Thanks!

vamthedrummer:Outstanding Experience!

faithlesspr:Awesome! Got exactly what I wanted!

madskor:Helpful, friendly and fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment