I will transcript any song you want and send the sheet score to you! 10 instruments tops
About:
Every musician in some point wants to play a song that really enjoy, but sometimes it´s difficult to write the exact notes in a pentagram for playing it, so I will make a professional transcription or transposition of any song you want, and i will send you the sheet music score in PDF files, ready to print.The transcriptions may be done with any of the following formats:
- Orchestral Score
- Choral works
- Solist works
- Classical, pop, rock, jazz, latinoamerican music.
Reviews
cyrusrua:Nice job, thank you.
manuel6889:Lovely song, I liked this job.
mixingengineer:I gave Manuel a badly recorded song to transcribe; it was a difficult task, but he has done a great job with it and I will definitely order from him again.
mixingengineer:Good experience! Manuel did a clean score from a low quality recording. I will definitely send him more work!
veroyv412:The experience with the seller was outstanding. He delivered as expected and with great material. Definitely will do more work with him

No comments:
Post a Comment