Friday, July 13, 2018

I will write you a hit rnb song

I will write you a hit rnb song












About:

Hey Im Reggie, a Professional Singer/Songwriter based in Massachusetts. If you're looking to create a work of art I can help you with that. Berklee College of Music Alumni, I've worked with many artists exclusively for over two years now, specializing in R&B, Pop, Dancehall, and Indie Soul music.

What I provide: 
- Industry Standard Vocals for demo purposes and commercial release 
- Top line/ melody, lyrics, [For Artists, DJ's, & Producers] 
- Vocal production/ background vocals/ Vocal Stacks(Harmonies) 
- Cowrites and lyric/ melody editing (writers block? I can help you get the song done) 
- Will Create Hooks for producers as well.

Will Require 50% upfront and 50% Upon delivery.

Reviews


yungcheesy:awesome result! He is very talented and did a great job. Thank you!

reggiebmusic:Told me exactly what he wanted and was very easy to work with!

djbrownboy:Not just an exellent songwriter but an individual with great communication skills and flexibility. Highly recommended. Very happy with his service.

reggiebmusic:Wonderful direction and communication, knew exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it. Made my job a walk in the park!

yungcheesy:awesome result! He is very talented and did a great job. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment