Friday, July 13, 2018

I will write lyrics and sing a full original acoustic song

I will write lyrics and sing a full original acoustic song












About:

**This gig is for ORIGINAL ACOUSTIC SONGS only**

IF YOU NEED TOP LINE FOR YOUR TRACK ORDER HERE:https://www.fiverr.com/lonnamarie/write-and-sing-top-line-for-your-instrumental-track

You check out my latest releases here:https://open.spotify.com/artist/6o0VAgvpfBjrUuDWjjQJ4O

To be sure I am the right fit for your trackORif you would like to request a custom order preview(1 verse and chorus + 1 revision)please message me first!


Delivering Copyrights means:

You own the rights to therecording of the song that I deliver to you aka "the master". I remain the owner of the publishing which means I retain the right to reproduce a version of the song in the future. Message me for Buyouts/Work for Hire Prices.

*IMPORTANT INFO*

  • My name, image or likeness cannot be used without my permission. You can still distribute your project any way you choose, but my name cannot be attached or credited unless discussed.

Speedy Delivery: I work M-F. If you order fast delivery on a Friday, I will not begin working until the following Monday.

Reviews


iliananizabella:Amazing! Lonnie is very talented! I had no real direction on what I wanted,but would know it if I heard it. I threw a lots of words and information to her and she wrote and Sang the most beautiful song and got the exact message I wanted to get across! Incredible.Very happy with her work,her timing and her communication!Will definitely work w/again!

lonnamarie:This was a treat to work on and I’m so happy with the turn out. Good luck with your endeavors!!

andreichejneanu:I have such great respect for you and your talent!! The work provided has been unbelievably high quality and extremely fast. Thank you very much, I'm sure she will shed happiness tears when she hears your song LonnaMarie!!\nI have several friends who sing and they were really moved by your song and talent!

lonnamarie:It was such a pleasure working on this song for your Fiance! I hope it brings you guys joy for many years to come :) Wonderful experience working with you on this project!

derickq:Lonnamarie is professional , responsible and very talented ! Strongly recommend !


No comments:

Post a Comment