Saturday, February 22, 2020

Sing On Your Track











About:

I've been professionally singing almost my whole life. My voice fits in with any genre, making it very fun and easy to play with other bands. I have a high and low range with a hint of raspiness. Would love to be apart of your project and hope to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The service provided went above and beyond the expected! I was impressed by the singing on my song. This all was memorable good! Awesome!

Seller's Response:

she helped finish my track quicly! great communication and good skills to give

:

It was a pleasure!

:

Thank you for singing my song.

:

Great communication, voice and interpretation of the music and directions I gave her. Can't wait to work with her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment