Saturday, February 22, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Vocalist Singer











About:

Hi! My name is Cooper and I can be your professional male singer



I have 

- Worked with CMA & Grammy winning Hit-Songwriters like Robert Jason and Don Goodman

- Opened for Dennis DeYoung (of STYX)

- Vocalist performances optioned for a Hallmark Film and TV



I also offer a 48 HOUR DELIVERY addition as well as ORIGINAL LYRICS and MELODY! (found in the gig extras)



I love to sing and would love to be your experienced male singer to help you create the best possible recording of your song!



When working together I will deliver a great quality performance and recording while providing clear communication between us to accomplish your perfect song



Almost any genre you can imagine can work with my vocals! From POP to SINGER/SONGWRITER to ROCK 'N ROLL I can be your quality male singer



*Please note: My name or image can NOT be used in any way on songs I work on—I must remain anonymous.

*All songwriting rights are retained by the original author in my services

Thank you for understanding!


_________________________________________________________________



How does it work?

Send me your:

  • Instrumental track
  • Reference Vocal & Lyrics


Any questions? Send me a message!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a very good choice for my shortest and not so easy song odf 30 seconds in which every note is important. A wonderful voice!.

Seller's Response:

Cooper Moss is a vocal talent that I will be no doubt working with again in the future. Fast delivery and a pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

So happy to hear! The feeling is the same!!

Seller's Response:

Cooper was great! The communication was fantastic and I was kept informed throughout the order. The quality of service was perfect and the final order was superb. Highly recommend and would definitely use again. Thank you!!

:

I'm so happy you were satisfied!!




No comments:

Post a Comment