Friday, March 27, 2020

Be Your Singer, Songwriter, Topliner For Your Pop, Rnb Song











About:

Hello guys! Im Singer Songwriter from Lithuania who has been singing and writing song for more than 10 years. My biggest talent is to write best hooks, melodies and lyrics . I can sing your Pop, Ballad, R&B, EDM song and to help you turn it into a fire hit! All Genre's considered but with small exceptions so will only accept jobs I feel I am right for.  With this in mind PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING A GIG!!



Cant wait to work with your projects. The flexibility in my work allows me to deliver results in accordance with your requirements. As part of my work, I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I take every request seriously and the most important thing is that YOU are totally happy !



I want to take your music to a next level and my skills are here, ready for your track !!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment