Friday, March 27, 2020

Help You Make A Rap Or Hiphop Song Eng Or Dutch











About:

Im American/Dutch and I right lyrics for English/Dutch Hip Hop in all genre's. I have been writing lyrics and making beats since i was 16. I have always used FL Studio. My strengths are writing lyrics for the dutch hiphop scene. I have basic singing en beat making skills. I can write for any theme for a commercial, political party, solo rap artist, rockbands, disstrack for youtubers

Reviews


Seller's Response:

White Heerlen is very fast, professional and delivers outstanding work. Would def recommend and work with him again.

:

This is one talented individual. Incredibly easy to work with and one of the best rappers out here. Thanks for an outstanding job. Look forward to working with you again soon!

:

Thank you for the compliment. I liked the idea's you have. And want to hear the album when its finished.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment