Friday, March 27, 2020

Be Your Affordable Female Vocalist











About:

**Please note that base package price does not include songwriting or mixing.



Need a female vocalist or lyricist for a cover, rendition, original song and more? Look no further! I will sing your song in almost any genre that you require, for the best value on Fiverr.




I have over eight years worth of training in vocals, along with experience in recording and performing. I am primarily a soprano with a wide range and a unique tone, and can sing as strongly or as softly as you need. I pride my self on being as versatile as possible. I work in a home studio to provide quality that is as professional as possible for my prices. 



The premise is simple - $5 for every 30 seconds of singing!



GENRES I SPECIALIZE IN:

  • Pop
  • EDM
  • Jazz
  • Rock
  • Alternative
  • Indie
  • R&B
  • Musical Theatre
  • Classical
  • Rap
  • And more! 


Thank you for viewing this gig, and I look forward to working with you!



I am always available, so feel free to place your order or message me now.




Reviews


:

Wow! I knew you'd do a great job but this is amazing! Thank you, you've really made my song special - a very happy customer thanks again!

:

Really satisfied with the work. Definitely coming back

:

She has an amazing voice and did an amazing job singing the song. I definitely recommend her.

:

I had an acoustic guitar based song that needed female vocals and Ambermeikle was fantastic! Thank you!

:

Good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment