Friday, March 27, 2020

Be The Singer For Your Rock Or Metal Song











About:

I will provide vocals for your rock or metal song. I'm a male vocalist with a somewhat higher range. 



I've sung in rock, punk, and metal bands. I have a very powerful falsetto voice. For metal, my growls aren't the best, but I can always try if that's something you're looking for. I can sing for your original music or for a cover.



For recording vocals, I use an SM7B microphone through a Focusrite Audio Interface. 



Looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


:

Powerful voice! Very flexible and best effort always made to work toward specific requests

:

Very versatile vocalist with powerfull voice, just describe what you need and he can surely do it and does not hesitate to remake it until you are satisfied. Very polite and easy to communicate as well

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment