Thursday, March 26, 2020

Be Your Spanish Voice Singer











About:

If you have a song that you think a flamenco voice or a spanish pop voice might be perfect...



I offer you the opportunity to send you my spanish voice, I can also put my own melody and lyrics to your song.



The song can last up to 1:30 minutes.



Send me your backing track and i send you
the voice, and the choirs for the parts that require it.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good collaboration

Seller's Response:

Azahar is an amazing artist and she did an wonderful job. Her voice is like magic and she delivered in no time! I highly recommend her and hopefully, I will work with her again. Increíble trabajo, fabuloso... Su voz es mágica y entregó en tiempo récord. ¡La recomiendo y espero poder volver a trabajar con ella!

Seller's Response:

Amazing <3 Person a pro in her work and got an amazing voice very recomended

:

Thanks for the clear work.. and realy good person en profesional;)

:

Very professional , did my project better than i expected and Creative in Song songwriting Amazing To Work with




No comments:

Post a Comment