Friday, March 27, 2020

Be Your Female Singer With Soft, Soulful Vocals











About:

Hi, there! I've had professional training in singing and I've had a YouTube channel for 4 years now!



I have a soft, soulful voice and not the commercial pop kind. If your song requires such a vibe, feel free to reach out. For more reference my voice matches the following artists: cv mel, Raveena, Sabrina Claudio, and more :)



Send me your:

  • Instrumental track
  • Reference Lyrics
  • BPM




If you have a custom offer, let me know! 



Also, please note



  1. I DO NOT provide with lyrics, ONLY vocals.
  2. By default, I use Samson C01U Pro USB mic at home to record.
  3. If you want a studio recording, an extra will be charged. Let me know your requirements before ordering the gig.




Extra for studio recording:



$15- 30 second 

$20- 1 minute

$35- 2-5 minutes of singing



Reviews


:

A job well done, will book again!!!

:

well done, thank you

:

I am very pleased with the work!

:

Amazing Job! Very Professional.

:

Great singer!~




No comments:

Post a Comment