Sunday, March 8, 2020

Rap Or Sing A Song For You Or Your Loved One











About:

Hi there are you looking for a Great Rapper or Singer for only $5 that will over deliver?



Well look no more I am a Jamaican fast upcoming Rapper very new here but my talent vocally and writing is like none other!! 



I will sing any song you want or rap it and also will write a sharp 2 mins song that will get to you saying WoW he is great so don't wait order now have faith cause I won't be late mate :)



PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING!!!!



I am ready to make you happy but please do check out my work @ https://soundcloud.com/bereek-green



My Genre Are: Hip Hop, Rap, Pop and Reggae

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work:)

Seller's Response:

I was truly a pleasure to work with you on this project please visit my YouTube page BTC Mewzik as I now do official works and promote and post them on there thank you in advance :) do stop by in the future or send a friend.

Seller's Response:

Amazing this dude is a great artist!

Seller's Response:

it was a very great experience to record this song for you and I do look forward to working with you in the future as I have started my journey as a official recording artiste you can check out my YouTube channel called BTC Mewzik

Seller's Response:

loved the track as described love the guy definately refer this guy




No comments:

Post a Comment