Monday, March 2, 2020

Sing And Compose Anything You Wrote , Singer And Songwriter











About:

You want to give your lyrics a voice! Contact me!



I will sing your lyrics and even compose and record them in a professional way!



So first let me inform you that the basic price of this gig is 5$ for 30sec of singing a Lead Vocal with my guitar, I want you to contact me before ordering this gig to approve the deal 

thank you !!



About Myself



  • I am a professional singer with a soft or gridy voice, songwriter, and composer, I have produced many songs and Written a lot of lyrics which gave me a sense to make a Super Great Song...



    Also make sure to check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-uyynVG6zWl8lllJqP9WJw?view_as=subscriber



    The Workflow



  • I will sing your lyrics with my guitar (LIVE) and if you want me to Add any other instruments, Harmonies even backing vocals  + Mix & Master, there is no problem, with pleasure.I also can record them seperate.



  • And if you have your own song that is already completely written (lyrics, chords and melody) or you need some help finishing it up, I'll be glad to work with you to make it the best it can be. 





For anything else just contact me! :)



Reviews


:

gggggggggooooodddddd

:

Great! Got what I was looking for! Reccommended!

:

Great fiverr experience! Outstanding Job! Thank you!

:

did an amazing job at fulfilling my request

:

great job went over an above to get the sound right




No comments:

Post a Comment