Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sing And Play The Happy Birthday Song In Folk Country Style











About:

I will sing and play a personalized happy birthday song for your friend or loved one in my unique folk/country style.  With a range of options available, your bound to find the package that best suits your needs.  My premium package is practically a video birthday card and includes a personalized short message from you (please check out the sample!)



As a profesional performing musician for over 5 years, it makes me happy to make other people happy and you can feel that in my performance.  I look forward to the opertunity to make that person's special day even more special.

Reviews


:

The seller did a great job. Well done. I hope she loves it the way I do.

:

cool..best

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment