About:
I specialize in songwritting, singing, backup vocals and harmonizing.Basically all the requirements necessary, voice wise, to create new songs!
Send me a basic musical arrangement idea of what you have and let's discuss what you had in mind for it, so i can provide you with the best outcome
Jazz, Blues, Indie and Pop influenced girl
Files are sent in WAV format
If you have any questions or doubts, do feel free to ask for any explanation needed through the Q&A's
Let's get this started!
Reviews
:
loved her work shes so hardworking, working for the whole night! I love her dedication to the work. This is exactly what true artist is. Definitely coming to purchase another gig of her again. Thank you again mate
:Rita always gave me good responce and fantastic delivery. Even I asking new record due to my mistaken, Rita gave wonderful another song. I really appreciate her.
:Ritacee has not only a beautiful voice but a beautiful mind. She made my lyrics come to life in a note outstanding way then I could of ever imagined. Not only that, speedy. Thank you so much ritacee!
:Always Rita give me wonderful song with hot delivery and good responce. I really love her song. It is really beautiful song.
:This seller put a tremendous amount of skill into this project. She is obviously a seasoned professional. I will be working with her again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment