Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sing Or Create Your Song For Children











About:

I will record my vocals/music in a fun and cheerful way to cater to children. I will add lots of character to capture the scene and atmosphere you want to portray for your song. I have reated hundreds of children song and will be happy to sen you a sample of my work.Feel free to message me any questions. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job, and I will be coming back.

:

Good communication, quick turnaround.

:

Good vocal! Thamk you!

:

Very professional service. Seller was committed to providing music that met our very specific needs, and made improvements promptly and effectively after feedback.

:

Very easy to deal with and very eager to provide what was wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment