Saturday, March 7, 2020

Perform Melodic Male Vocals And Harmonies For You











About:

My name's Rabb McMillan. I'm a professional vocalist / composer and I have a great passion for music.



Listen to samples of my vocals / compositions on;

my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/rabbmc



or my soundcloud channel

https://soundcloud.com/rabbmc



I'm quite diverse in what I perform and what I listen to, there isn't anything I'd be unwilling to try.

I can offer my co-operation on most music projects, not just what's listed on my fiver packages, please don't hesitate to drop me a message if you'd like to work together on something not listed!



As well as performing professional vocals, I'm open to doing silly/comedy stuff as well - let me know if that's what you're looking for.



I can work with most budgets. (See FAQ)



This gig is for vocals only - if you're looking for compositions, please check my profile!



How does it work?

For tracks with pre-made vocal melodies, along with the lyrics, you must supply any of the following:



  • Vocal melody score in pdf format (including bpm).


or



  • Instrumental track with Vocal Reference (including bpm)


or



  • Demo track (including bpm)




Reviews


:

RABB is AWESOME and can sing anything with soul and tone

:

Incredible tone. amazing soul. fantastic vocalist. entirely professional. I believe I have found the next world wide sensation. stay tuned for more

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment