Friday, March 6, 2020

Sing Your Song With Catchy Melodies And Rhythms











About:

I'm FCT and I'm a professional musician and singer. Member and Producer of a national indie/pop band from Santiago, Chile called Soundcastles. I compose and write so I know how hard is to find that special sound to your song, and how important is to have nice vocals, not just in the sound of it but in the catchy and attractive melody too..



Let's create something incredible together, just send me the lyrics, some ideas and a description of the result you want, everything else, leave it to me. 



~ REVISIONS ~



I want you to be happy with the results so, i'll do all the revisions listed on the gig. However, any change to your music or original lyrics will be charge as an extra.



If you have any questions or want to discuss your project, please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing voice! Talented and responsive musician. Great and clear communication. Fast and quality

Seller's Response:

Awesome job!

Seller's Response:

amazing singer!!!! very professional!!!!

:

Thank you! I really enjoyed working on this song, so I hope you’re happy! Cheers!

:

Great service, good quality and quick delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment