Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sing 8 Bars Of Your Song











About:

Hello Songwriters!



I am a professional vocalist with well over 20 years of experience.  I will make a recording song will send you a clean vocal recording, for you to mix with your music tracks.   Check out my gig packages to see the best fit for your needs!  We can also work together to create a custom package!!



My voice has a sultry but pure tone.  Although I do have nearly a 2.5 active range, I prefer to sing songs in a lower key.  I sing in a variety of styles, such as, Jazz, Folk, Blues, Rock, Spirituals & Contemporary Christian.



I will not sing any songs that are explicit or have offensive lyrics.



Please send me your lyrics, the backing track and a sample vocal of the melody line.



I offer one (1) correction for issues that are due to an error on my part.



Thanks so much and I look forward to singing for you!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Geat job with on time delivery

Seller's Response:

Thanks, so much!

:

Outstanding! Incredible talent both singing and arranging. A++

:

Thanks, so much!! 😁

:

She was perfect for our production




No comments:

Post a Comment