Sunday, March 8, 2020

Be Your Powerful Male Pop, Rock, Metal, Edm Singer Vocals











About:

I do accept custom orders, feel free to contact me 24/7 with any special requests or questions.

I am a professional male Session Singer, musician, Songwriter, topliner and Sound Engineer, with over 15 years experience,recording and composing music,specialized in clean, scream/growls vocals for:



-ROCK

-HARD ROCK

-METAL VOCALS (Clean,scream,growl,pig squeal)

Death-Power-Metalcore-Djent-Swedish-Hardcore-Sludge-Stoner-Thrash-black metal



Check out my Portfolio on SoundCloud channel:

https://soundcloud.com/user-549248203/sets/eric-recording-works



Includes:

- High quality multitrack files (Edited)

- Processed vocals mixed with fx

- Top line (Vocal melody)



I LOVE to sing and I'd LOVE to help you with my vocal talent and unique tone !!

I am not happy until you are happy. I will capture the feeling and vibe of your song and bring your vision to life!

For any kind of request contact me without problem,I'm active 24h/7.



Extras:


- Original Video



I can be your vocalist-session singer also for:

-POP

-EDM

-BLUES 

-RAP

-PUNK 

-REGGAE 

-INDIE 

-DISCO 

-HIP HOP

-TECHNO 

-DANCE

-HOUSE 

-COMMERCIAL JINGLE 

-KIDS (Children/Disney/Cartoon)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Eric’s response time is very impressive, very professional, talented, versatile with different vocal deliveries...got on my project fast and got it done! Great job.

Seller's Response:

Thanks too much! You’re always welcome!

Seller's Response:

I had very specific requirements for how I wanted this song to be sung. Not only did Eric deliver just what I wanted, but he also added his own variations which contributed a lot to the track. Communication was great throughout and he delivered ahead of schedule. I will certainly use him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks too much, You're always welcome!

Seller's Response:

It was great to work with him. I recommend 100% for any project that you have. He has an amazing voice, he can definitely sing any song that you have. Great communication skills. Great quality. I can't stop recommending him. Next personal project, I'll contact him for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment