Sunday, March 8, 2020

Record A Custom Piano Or Guitar Practice Backing Track











About:

When you want a custom made piano practice backing track / instrumental / karaoke version of a cover to sing to in your rehearsals.



I can record parts for all instruments in Logic Pro. Use the 'extras' to add strings, bass, synth, electric piano, orchestration and drums.



The basic package is for the mp3 on piano, ready to play.

Add a MIDI file to get the raw data or add the HQ WAV to mix with your project.

Add the guitar option if you would like a live guitar recording instead.



Please send me the chords. If you don't have them just add the transcribe extra and send me a recording or link. Then I can transcribe what I hear and then play it or sequence it in Logic. I can keep the same tempo as the original or change the speed for you. I can change the key or give you multiple keys to experiment with.



If you don't have any chords or melody written, I can also do that. Just select original chords or original melody from the extras.

If you have an original song, just select that optional extra below.



I've been a professional musician for over 15 years and am a multi-instrumentalist and producer with a recording studio in the UK.



Please get in touch for custom orders too!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

So happy with this service, with short notice managed to play a track by ear with sheet music! And also recognised the urgency as I had an audition and got it done very quickly and professionally. With an extremely reasonable price. Thankyou! will definitely use you again.

Seller's Response:

Gets it done!

:

Very Quick and responsive

:

Pleased with the final track, just what I needed.

:

Thank you for your order!




No comments:

Post a Comment