Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sing Your Country Song, Baritone Traditional Country











About:

Professional baritone traditional country singer living in Nashville, Tn.  Please contact me before placing order to make sure your tracks are in the correct key for my voice.  I am happy to provide the correct key if needed.  Send me your music track and I will add my vocal.

I have a good vocal range, but there are some songs that just will not fit with my voice and I pride

myself on doing a great job with great results.



I have been fortunate enough to sing on hundreds of demos for some of the worlds finest songwriters and artists.  I have had multiple recording contracts and have sung all around the world.



I now do voice work full time from my home studio and hope I can work with you soon!



Reviews


:

Thanks again for the good work and fast response! Sounds great!

:

Fantastic voice! Extremely satisfied. Many thanks!

:

great voice and took into account our suggestions. he gave us multiple takes which is going to allow us cater the vocals to our taste. would use again for sure!

:

Absolutely great performer!

:

Once again Rob nailed it. Great voice and great job! Many thanks Rob




No comments:

Post a Comment