Saturday, March 7, 2020

Be Your Female Singer











About:

 I will sing for whatever kind of production you need! Whether it's a chorus, backing vocal, a commercial jingle, or your whole song! If you have a track but you're not sure what to do with lyrics or a melody, I can also write the song and create a melody for it! Or write to a melody you've created, or create a melody for lyrics you've already written.

I can sing many different genres like pop, rock, opera, and some many others. I'm pretty sure my voice is what your song needs. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great voice, easy to deal with & strongly recommend!

Seller's Response:

you really talented.. wish you want to be my music friend:)

:

I’d love to! You’re so talented too :)

:

Efficient and great singer!

:

Thank u for your good comments 🤗




No comments:

Post a Comment