Sunday, March 1, 2020

Be The Female Singer For Your Song Or Demo











About:

Hey there! Thank you for considering me for your project. :)


I am a professional singer with over 10 years of experience. I am specialized in pop, soul, acoustic, r&b and more!



I have had extensive vocal training, which gives me great control over my voice. I will record exceptional lead vocals for any song of your choice. 



I take huge pride in the quality of my work, and will always work hard to ensure that you are entirely satisfied with my contribution to your project.


Some Info for this Gig:


  • This price DOES NOT include writing lyrics or creating a melody.  Please message me with details of your project




  • Once the gig is delivered, we can make small, SPECIFIC changes at no extra charge.


**ABOUT REVISIONS**

I will provide small, specific revisions for free after delivering a gig.
Acceptable free revisions include: 
"This note sounds off, can you fix it?"
"This word/sentence isn't clear, can you redo it?"
Things that would not be free revisions: 
"Can you re-sing the entire lead vocal"




GENRES
-pop
-indie/folk
-country
-rock
-edm/house music
-r&b/soul/funk
-children's music
-voice over




I hope we will work together soon! :)




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment