Saturday, February 22, 2020

Be Your High Quality Rap Singer











About:

Do you need that quality singer for you rap song this is the gig for you. I always provide what an emcee needs on a track with experience as a feature, I am positive you have come to he right place. I will sing your hook on your song, but the lyrics must be clean no profanity for my work. If you need any other work, I have two other gigs on my profile as well.



Please proved lyric sheet for your song and HQ wav file sent over as well.

Please send demo of your hook so I can hear how it sounds.



If you have any questions message me. Thank you look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dbmajor did such an awesome job! Provides excellent vocals, very professional, easy to communicate with, works quickly, and keeps you posted every step of the way! 100% recommend!

:

Thank You Srriaf lets do business again in the future.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment