Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sing, Rap, Write For You











About:

Singer-Songwriter/Rapper born and raised in London. I have been professionally working as a musician for 10 plus years. I have original music on all digital platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes etc. What I am offering is a professional service of original lyrics/melody either rapped or sung. 



I am very open to ALL genres, Hip Hop, R&B/Soul, Pop, EDM, House, Garage and all the in between. 



When you select your preferred package, please forward me your beat and I will get to work. 



If there is a concept or topic you would like me to write please remember to specify.



If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. 



I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

RJay is a star. I'm sure he's going to make it big in the music business soon and then his work here will become priceless. haha. RJay is beyond good, he's awesome. Thanks for all your work mate, will be back again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Andre, that really really means a lot. All the best with your brand, please let me know how it goes. Take care.

Seller's Response:

Its going be hard to try to imitate the singing lol but great artist turned story that i wrote into a song. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Haha thanks bro.. all the best. And I really hope things get better for you. Take care.

Seller's Response:

I went into this blind, first time producing with a hired gun, and man I cannot tell you how happy I was with the finished product. His voice is perfect for the track and the lyrics have meaning, perfect for pop singing. I will come back for more business, instantly my first contact for a big pop song.




No comments:

Post a Comment