Saturday, February 22, 2020

Provide Vocals For Your Project











About:

I sing lead vocals,background vocal,or harmonies on any project.I love all genres of music,but my primary focus is pop,r&b rock,edm,dance music & Rap hooks.Explicit lyrics are ok

I can either provide you raw vocals or add basic reverb.

You will receive

·        2 vocal takes included

·        1 revision included

What You Get: Dry Vocals or vocals with basic reverb.After completion,I will send you dry tracks in mp3 or wav format.

Commercial use;however I retain rights for any lyrics I write.

If posting or selling song plz don’t forget to list me as featured artist

Acceptable Revision reasons: If A note sounds off, or a word is unclear.

Note: Any other revisions are subject to additional costs

Please message me about your gig before purchasing it.

 







Reviews


:

very fast and good

:

Excellent vocals and overall professional work on the project. Highly recommended!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment