Saturday, February 22, 2020

Be Your Songwriter, Vocalist For Your Next Song











About:

Im a professional sound producer and vocalist/songwriter. I own my home studio with professional equipment. I have been working on various projects as a vocalist/songwriter: from jingles to DJ songs, commercials to worship albums...



 I can record my vocals on the demo you will send me, or i can write my own melody for the given lyrics and music, or i can even write lryics and record a video for the song. 



DELIVERABLES: I will send you edited and tuned vocals, dry and wet options in High Quality WAV 48000 Khz/24Bit... Also i can add Vocal score(music sheet) for the main melody with melody transcribed in midi and written lyrics



Genres:

* Pop

* Rock

* Contry

* Indie

* EDM



I've been a professional vocalist for the last 8years, and I'm sure you will love the work produced!



DELIVERABLES: I will send you edited and tuned vocals, dry and wet options in High Quality WAV 48000 Khz/24Bit... Also i can add Vocal score(music sheet) for the main melody with melody transcribed in midi and written lyrics.



Please check my pricing plans and feel free to contact me prior order...

Reviews


:

Patient, good communications and talented vocal artist!!!

:

Highly recommended. Top class songwriter and singer. +++++

:

Thank you! I´ll love to work with you again!

:

professional artist, fantastic voice, and perfect delivery time. amazing job. Recommended!

:

We love working with Sergey!! Just great al the way around. We'll be back! Thanks for all your hard work and going beyond the call of duty to make this song great!!




No comments:

Post a Comment