Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Pro Rock, Metal, Indie Dance Male Singer











About:

Professional singer and songwriter writing and playing live for over 20 years, I have played some big venues including Download festival, Radio, TV and other media platforms as well as music releases in major stores. I have worked with bands, musicians and music projects here in the UK, US and Europe.



I am known for my creative original melodies and hooks and distinctive singing voice, I am constantly writing in the studio and open to working on projects anywhere anytime. I can make your songs stand out and will always do my best to give you an end result you can be proud of and ready for release.



I can sing any style from soft ballads to heavy rock. I also write indie/dance music with vocals, so style wise I am very dynamic.


If you require lyrics or a melody please message me, also if you need help with your lyrics again please let me know as this is extra work.



The process is easy.

You send me your song, lyrics, and a reference of the melody and I send you high quality vocals you can add to your track for mastering.



Please get in touch for any questions.

 

website: https://rockamusicstudio.com



All demos here written by me.

I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

Steve did a great job, understood what I wanted and delivered an awesome vocal. He was very easy to work with throughout, made some last minute tweaks to help me get exactly what I wanted, and delivered on time! Very highly recommended.

:

Steve went to extremes to find the right melody, tone, voice, tempo, everything. Had a blast working with him and am already looking forward to our next project.

:

Steve is the best!!!

:

A great singer and a true pro! Will definitely buy many more gig in the future!

:

Steve has a great voice and works had to satisfy your needs




No comments:

Post a Comment