Saturday, February 22, 2020

Be Your Singer, Songwriter For Your Tracks











About:

Let me give your instrumentals life as I add colorful and expressive vocals! I am a singer-songwriter with over a decade of writing, performing, and arranging music. I write and sing for different genres, including pop, indie, folk, and rnb songs.


Please message me before ordering.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The voice are so beautiful

:

excelent lyrics and Sing is very good. this is a Big singer

:

I was very impressed with PreshMusic's demos and asked her to write a melody for my original song - which she accomplished so professionally. And her voice was also perfect for the track so I asked her to do those as well and she gave a stunning performance. I strongly recommend PreshMusic for all your songwriting and vocal needs.

:

John is a great buyer. He gives very clear instructions and is encouraging throughout which made the process seamless and enjoyable.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment