Monday, March 2, 2020

Record Vocals For Your Song











About:

Hi there and thanks for coming to my gig! Check out my Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6o0VAgvpfBjrUuDWjjQJ4O?si=cz6XZHf2SlGmy8_11FTPrQ

All packages are for NON-FEATURED vocals unless it is agreed upon by both parties and the $100 add on is purchased. My name image or likeness cannot be attached to release unless discussed. The Basic package is for demo vocals only and cannot be released without my consent.

*This gig is for lyrics that are already written*

- Stems are delivered uncompressed unless the buyer specifies





Speedy Delivery: I work M-F. If you order fast delivery on a Friday, I will not begin working until the following Monday. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick responses, super fast delivery, and as for the vocals: the tone, the emotion and the energy level, they were all spot on. Big thx!

Seller's Response:

So wonderful working on this project and I'm so happy you love the turn out!

Seller's Response:

Lonna was very communicative and professional!

Seller's Response:

Great working with you, Melissa!!!

Seller's Response:

Great lovely work :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment