Monday, March 2, 2020

Record Death And Black Metal Vocals For Your Song











About:

I am offering screamed and growled vocals for your song using your lyrics! I supply high quality MIX ready vocal stems (compression and FX included), also with dry tracks if you prefer. I also include any backing/ doubled vocals at no extra!



I have 3 packages based on overall song length but please feel free to send me your specific requirements for a personalised quote! Lets make music together!



Reviews


:

Super awesome service. The seller was professional, passionate, and communicative. I would recommend this service 100%. I love how he gave me multiple options of the same lyrics. Thank you A+++++

:

Chris came through, again with flying colors! I am extremely please with his work, and will be asking him for some more of his work in the future. I didn't want the usual song topics with my songs, and found his quest to come up with different song topics is most admiral, completely different ones per song. When it's time to eq the tracks, I don't really bother with his very much, I might add a bot of reverb, as he sends a copy with compression already on it pretty much ready to go as well as dry tracks so you can eq to your own taste. No extension required as per usual. Thanks again Chris!

:

This is the second song I asked Chris to do, and he came through with flying colors! Didn't need an extension. Extremely satisfied with his efforts, again! He had a really good theme that I was wrapped to hear about. His lyrical themes, and lyric writing itself is very very good quality. I believe he is in a couple of bands, so this is right inside his comfort zone, and he knows exactly what to do. He is no stranger to metal or metal lyrics/vocal. Came through with a demo version to run through with me to see if I liked it, and I did. Gave me highs, lows and backing vocals with effects, and no effects so I could mix them to my taste, a lyric sheet and the demo too. I highly recommended him.

:

Chris did a great at writing lyrics and recording vocals for my song. He was able to accommodate my preferences and record vocals the way I wanted. Recommend!

:

Also with my 2nd order I am very satisfied. The recording sounds great and is sung absolutely in time. Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment