Sunday, March 1, 2020

Record A Rap Verse Or Hip Hop Vocals For You











About:

I will record Rap / Hip hop Vocals for your track,

Lots of extras, I am quick reliable, and only record in high quality. I never recycle lyrics like a lot of artist do.



About Me:

Hello my name is Nekro G, I am an Underground artist, I have been making music since 1998. I put out over 40 mixtapes on my own label before I got signed in 2010 to Grim Reality Entertainment & have released 5 professional CDs since. All my music can be found on any digital platform.



As far as beats go I can rap on anything, If you would like me to a provide beat I can,

I can provide a random royalty free instrumental found online for free.



Or you can Pick up a pack of Royalty free beats from my homie "Kashlee" here on fiverr.



Please Note These are for songs in which I will be credited, (such as Feat. Nekro G), If you are seeking Ghostwriting Services please see my Ghostwriting Gig instead, as this gig does NOT cover me writing lyrics for YOU to perform. 



Also note that Fiverr has BANNED "Diss tracks" So, while I would love to do one for you, I am no longer able to make those on here.





Reviews


:

The order was completed in less than a few hours after I submitted it. This gig is completely worth your time if you are into collaborating with a professional, I am a return customer. I highly recommend Nekro G for any hip hop project, he is always on point each and every time.

:

Great experience/Great job

:

Everything was fine, definitely recommendable!

:

best vocalist on fiverr thank you so much

:

Awesome quality work - just what I was looking for! Highly Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment