Sunday, March 1, 2020

Record High Quality Female Vocals For Your Song











About:

Hey everybody :)

My name is Maya. I'm a singer, songwriter, pianist and vocal coach from Bulgaria, happily based in Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria. I'm keen on singing blues, rock, jazz, rockabilly.



I have experience for more than 15 years as a lead singer & pianist in Europe, Asia and Africa. 

I can offer you an unique voice, capability to sing in a variety of genres and high quality recordings.

Available  home studio ft.  Cubes 5, sound card Steinberg UR22, AKG 2000C



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIXvOmsVSr4





Send me your instrumental, BPM, and a track with clear melodic reference, or someone playing piano.



Reviews


:

Absolutely unique voice!

:

Awesome job again with some amends too - great job :)

:

Great job again! Thanks :)

:

Very professional communication and delivery. Will use again for future projects.

:

Ooomg! Her voice is soo unique and sexy. I'm in love with this tune. One in a million definitely..thank you so much..




No comments:

Post a Comment