Monday, March 2, 2020

Write And Record Rap Vocals For You In 24 Hours











About:

If you're looking for a HIT you've come to the right place!

I have over 10 years experience writing, recording and producing.

I have ghostwritten and featured on dozens of projects and have also released my own music

Music is my passion and I put my all into the music I make!



As far as beats go I can rap on anything. 



For more examples of my work, look up TEDDY GRAMZ on Youtube and Spotify!



I'm a passionate artist that loves working with other passionate artists



Send me a message now and lets get working on your next HIT!



*I also have a Mastering gig if you need professional Mastering for your music*



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely fantastic piece of final work. He used creative ways to sing & rap while using lyrics that he was given. He added his touches as an true artist is often called to do...was awesome to hear. I walk away with a professional song that I’m so proud of. Thank you TG.

Seller's Response:

Great working with you. Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Teddy is the absolute best! His turnaround time was insane and the quality is absolutely amazing. I am super satisfied by his service and will definitely be working with him again if I need another rap.

Seller's Response:

Great working with you. Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

The best diss I ever heard 10/10 perfection!! Would definitely buy again! Thank you so much he’s gonna love this




No comments:

Post a Comment